One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-09 21:18:52

dana

The Cray Family

My first successful attempt at starting a village! I took the surname Cray because my character had wide eyes and frizzy hair and looked absolutely bonkers. Took ages to find a good spot with natural food, desert and swamp for water. Anyone here want to share what happened after I died?

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=288189

Last edited by dana (2018-06-09 21:19:39)

#2 2018-06-09 21:27:37

Lotus

Re: The Cray Family

I was Chara Cray, gen 3. My siblings had overpopulated the little town. They had a huge farm but everyone was so busy feeding the babies that they didn't work on food. My brother and I went and recolonized a section Northeast of the original camp. We made a second village and when I left that place, it was full of food and people. They were doing good in the north but really struggling in the south.

--

Last edited by Lotus (2018-06-09 21:32:34)

#3 2018-06-09 21:30:41

Tea

Hey, I was Charlotte, Generation 5 of your family. I was born in the the second village to the south ( the other village was a bit more north ). It was fun, we had a huge berry farm, some carts and a guy was working on a road. But we didn't have much contact with the other village, borrowed some soil from them, but not much chit chat.

Some guy even came with a bow, stared at us and when a female went up to him and asked him why he had a bow, he just ran off. I got a bit scared tbh and thought for some seconds if we should make a bow and some arrow in case some people wanted to come to the south and attack us. But I died of (almost) old age and I don't think that an attack from the north ever happened (I hope).

Funny thing was, that the north had all family names while the south didn't. Those who went to the other village were surprised that there were relatives ^^

Last edited by Tea (2018-06-09 21:32:06)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#4 2018-06-09 21:38:54

Tarr
Banned

Server maintenance very likely killed off the family line. I was Josyah Cray and had zero children the whole time. Managed to teach a little old man how to make sauerkraut so at least some good came of all my work.

fug it’s Tarr.

#5 2018-06-09 21:45:38

startafight

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=289849 i believe i was the last of the family. i died a bit after josyah (hi aunt! thanks for teaching me the sheep trick). and yeah we just didnt have any more babies hmm there was a LOT of food and tools around. i tried making a path to connect the two camps so future finders can find both camps

#6 2018-06-09 21:52:23

dana

Hello kids!

Lotus wrote:

I was Chara Cray, gen 3.

! I must have just missed you. Your older sister Lovell Cray stood in front of me and was the last person to wish me goodbye before I died.

Lotus wrote:

My siblings had overpopulated the little town. They had a huge farm but everyone was so busy feeding the babies that they didn't work on food. My brother and I went and recolonized a section Northeast of the original camp. We made a second village and when I left that place, it was full of food and people. They were doing good in the north but really struggling in the south.

Tea wrote:

I was born in the the second village to the south ( the other village was a bit more north ). It was fun, we had a huge berry farm, some carts and a guy was working on a road.

!!! A north and south village!! A road! A huge berry farm! Holy cow. I never thought my little town could have grown that much. When I died we had two bushes and we were running out of soil. (Didn't have a shovel.) I thought we were screwed for sure.

Tarr wrote:

Server maintenance very likely killed off the family line. I was Josyah Cray and had zero children the whole time. Managed to teach a little old man how to make sauerkraut so at least some good came of all my work.

I'm glad.

#7 2018-06-09 21:55:29

dana

startafight wrote:

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=289849 i believe i was the last of the family. i died a bit after josyah (hi aunt! thanks for teaching me the sheep trick). and yeah we just didnt have any more babies hmm there was a LOT of food and tools around. i tried making a path to connect the two camps so future finders can find both camps

Does anybody know what server number it was? I'll do my damnest to find it again.

#8 2018-06-11 22:12:29

renzikins

Hi, I was your great great grandson Goliath, Lovell's grandson.  I remember really looking up to my sister Bobby! http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=289085

I'm so good at dying in this game, y'all

Board footer