One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-27 22:41:38

dpopa

The Cacy Family (The Mary’s of Maryland)

I just had one of the best OHOL lives! I was born in this village where they were naming everyone Mary and saying the name of the village was Maryland. I realized they were almost out of food so I decided to leave and try and find a new village thinking there’s no way I actually would. I did find a village and they were all related to me and the village where I came from. We all shared the same last name of Cacy. I spent my whole life trying to build a road back to the other village not making much progress. Then I told as many people as I could in both of the villages that there was another one out there. That our extended family separated generations back. Are any of you out there on the forums? I’d love to know if there is eventually a road between the two villages!

#2 2018-08-28 00:03:43

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Re: The Cacy Family (The Mary’s of Maryland)

I was a mary to lol and both of my kids were mary's

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#3 2018-08-28 01:51:42

Star

It is like Bobtown, I was the founder of Bobtown and I was betrayed by Bob X.

everyone was bob.

Bob <3

#4 2018-08-28 08:45:15

kguciosek

I was guy named Worth in the second village. I really enjoyed your story about our lost motherland and passed this news to the young.

#5 2018-08-28 16:15:13

xochristinee

I was Eve Cacy, I actually had put the name "Cactus" as there were a lot of cactus' around. I named my daughter "Sharp" which became Sharon. Would love to spawn back into there and see the town! So awesome to hear how it progressed smile

Last edited by xochristinee (2018-08-28 16:15:40)

My BB names: Rosie, Becky, Kristy, Alex, Andy, Rocky, Robby

Board footer