One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-13 17:11:55

SomeRandomPerson

Thanks Brother

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1068553

Mum hated me because my "dad was a prostitute" and implied that I'd probably die soon. Truth is she probably disliked me for being a boy, it happens. She tried to name me Butthole but it turned into Butch. 

I was tempted by the bow and arrow out in the open. A dark part of me wanted me to shoot her but I resisted the urge. I lived up to the name Butthole by making lots of sheep shit and compost. I shoveled so much shit that a brand new shovel I made broke and needed to replaced within 20 years or so. You jokingly told me "You sure like shit", in response i tried to dump some st your feet but you moved out the way just in time.

You where the only person to talk to me or show any appreciation for my work. Sadly I failed when trying to help you with cows. I had no pie to feed you and you died while roping a calf. The calf ended up dying  but Butch II (A baby I named after myself earlier) promised she would get cows. That kid even made it to old age.

Well both of us lived longer then mother expected.  Dunno if mum was joking or she just hated boys.

Last edited by SomeRandomPerson (2018-09-13 17:22:04)

Board footer