One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-24 03:27:18

Todd1899

Installed the game, but cannot log in.

Hello,
I paid by Paypal and received my key, but I keep getting "Login Failed", no matter what I do.
I checked the forum, but all I saw was some people having trouble, because their email addresses had a plus sign or a period in them, but mine does not.
One person said they were able to login, after they reinstalled, so I tried that, but still no joy.

Please let me know what I need to do, in order for this to work.
If we can't get it working, I would like a refund.

#2 2018-09-24 03:58:28

lucythewanderer

Re: Installed the game, but cannot log in.

Have you tried logging in with all caps? I used to periodically get Login Failed messages, although it "usually" worked fine. A few weeks ago I changed my email address to all caps. (Previously I'd just had the key in caps.) Could be a coincidence... But in any event, I haven't received a Login Failed message for awhile, so maybe try it and see if it helps.

~running naked through the swamp

#3 2018-09-24 08:53:19

The_Llamacorn

Re: Installed the game, but cannot log in.

Also make sure you don't have custom servers set on. And make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the game, you'll get an email every time there's an update with a download link in it.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

Board footer