One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-15 11:44:48

Zombeh

To all my Striders

I've had a few good Eve runs lately and wanted to say even though they've of course died out, I am proud of every single one of you. I've had a lot of flops, but about three really good runs the last few days. All of my kids and grandchildren were lovely. I tried to teach some of you, but I'm not really great at teaching. Sorry. Haha.

I can't remember a whole lot about the ones from a few days ago, but look how long you guys lasted! So amazing.

13 Gens and 21 Gens

I think 21 is my longest one yet. I'm so proud of you!

unknown__1__by_zombiekitteh-dcs1ar0.png

To my most recent run:

Only 7 generations, but that's still not bad at all! I'm still so proud of you guys. I only kept two girls, Astrid died young sadly. But Theia you rocked it! You listened so good, started the farm, helped gather things. I noticed you gathering all that food at the start too. You listened well when I taught you what I knew and how not to keep all your babies if the camp is unstable. Clarissa, my grandbaby did really well too. I'm so sorry you died though, but it seemed you died while teaching so I'm glad you had a good heart too.

It's a shame the last name dropped off, but wow! It seems like it got crazy near the end, I see a few bear deaths.

unknown_by_zombiekitteh-dcs1abj.png

What were the camps like near the end? I'm so curious.

Ever had more than 15 babies in one life? I have.

So many babies.

Board footer