One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-01 22:41:19

Justduh

Idea for family trees

First of all when I say "family trees" I mean the thing where you can see your ancestors and they're last words and cause of death and such.

So I thought of an idea, what if you could click something when you select someone that would take you to a thing where you could read every action they did, for example.

"John Smith planted a carrot seed" or "John Smith watered a languishing gooseberry bush" or "John Smith said: Bear in the east!" things like that.

I think this is an interesting idea, maybe there could be a filter system, so you could see more important things John Smith did, like stabbing someone or cursing someone or shooting an animal, and maybe it could pick out what that person did the most and say they were that job.

For example, let's say that John Smith spent most of his life taking care of the berry farm, so it would say he was a berry farmer, or if he spent most of his life making tools it would say he was a blacksmith.

#2 2018-12-02 01:00:38

Ellesanna

Re: Idea for family trees

Cool idea! I like it but I don't know how it would be implemented.

#3 2018-12-02 12:01:04

lionon

Re: Idea for family trees

I would just so love to be able to watch a reply out of the persons view... but I know this is way too much data to ask for, even if the server would "just" have to save the client/server communication stream to be able to replay it.

Board footer