One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-08 20:28:36

Vexenie

Next generation clothes

As you can see on this picture, there are different clothing types such as: Primitive, Victorian/Industrial, Antique and Modern
Some would be harder to make, like the suit, but some are more easier, like the simple toga like dress

These were my first ideas for clothing, but there could be so much more, like the cap that was supposedly common after the industrial revolution, a regular white dress shirt etc.

How to make these vary because of materials and how they are made
For example:
To make the top hat, you'll need some leather or a material, that can harden
so you would take a strip and a small circle of that material, put them on a turned bucket (automatically turns when material put on it), sew the together, paint it with a solution and cook it, add the brim that was the ring from cutting the circle out and voila, a top hat

As you can see, kind of difficult, but the toga dress is simpler:
weave a piece of cloth long enough from wool, add rope to the piece of cloth and already done, and the size of the "skirt" on men is shorter than in the picture

The different clothing item will give more variety and more option, like you can hide a small item underneath a top hat and different shoes can speed up your running, like sneakers make you faster by 0,25

Last edited by Vexenie (2020-09-27 15:49:30)

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

#2 2018-12-09 05:53:13

Luka

Re: Next generation clothes

m'lady

( ゚ヮ゚)/☕ Hey. Waddup. It's nice How are your lives doing.
You might know me as the person who kinda just is. There I guess. I hang out with Tarr pein bEnDi and the moderators. A pre-decay veteran.
Steam players. Watch or read tutorials please. It would help a lot.

#3 2019-04-06 13:20:46

Vexenie

An old drawing I made, but I think this should show what would we get next.
(Sorry if I'm spamming or doing something other, not likable)

#4 2019-04-06 13:31:48

Vexenie

Kilian wrote:

Oh yes! Black suite for over the shirt. That would be nice! smile

Check my new post that I JUST made!
(Not mad BTW)

#5 2019-04-06 16:25:42

karltown_veteran

Vexenie wrote:

Yeah, yeah, it's annoying to see me posting all the ideas, BUT I can't help it!
https://i.imgur.com/8fvyP1f.png

As you can see on this picture, there are different clothing types such as: Primitive, Victorian/Industrial, Antique and Modern
Some would be harder to make, like the suit, but some are more easier, like the simple toga like dress

These were my first ideas for clothing, but there could be so much more, like the cap that was supposedly common after the industrial revolution, a regular white dress shirt etc.

How to make these vary because of materials and how they are made
For example:
To make the top hat, you'll need some leather or a material, that can harden
so you would take a strip and a small circle of that material, put them on a turned bucket (automatically turns when material put on it), sew the together, paint it with a solution and cook it, add the brim that was the ring from cutting the circle out and voila, a top hat

As you can see, kind of difficult, but the toga dress is simpler:
weave a piece of cloth long enough from wool, add rope to the piece of cloth and already done, and the size of the "skirt" on men is shorter than in the picture

The different clothing item will give more variety and more option, like you can hide a small item underneath a top hat and different shoes can speed up your running, like sneakers make you faster by 0,25

Your illustrations are always nice, and you have good ideas - thanks for taking the time to post them smile

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

Board footer