One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-19 15:17:11

tshullie

Thank you kids for this amazing life

(I originally wanted to write a nice story about our lives, but neither do I have the time nor creativity to do so lmao)
This goes out to my children: Mary, Louis, Toby and Jamie. I'm sorry I left you.

First of all, this is how my life started. I was born to a fully clothed woman in the wilderness. Her Name was Tara. My mom told me she was new, and that she had no idea what she was doing. She picked me up and randomly ran around.

Since she had a first name and clothes, I assumed she came from a City and could have gotten lost. I asked her "HO...ME?" in my limited vocabulary, to which she started running in a direction. Unfortunately, when died shortly after, probably of hunger.
Luckily I aged up quickly enough to pick up her remaining clothes, running to find some berries and leaving her dead corpse behind.

My hunger was getting stronger and I started to fear for my life when my hunger bar decreased to a dangerously low number. Shortly before starving though, I found a berry bush! I ate and ate till I was full, and only then I started considering the two choices I had:

Should I try to build up my own village? Since I was still young, I had plenty of time to find a nice spot and get some resources on the way before having kids.

Or should I suicide? Whenever my soul lived as Eve in their previous lifes, it would never end well. Either my children weren't working/griefing, or all the girls would die while my sons would try to build up our village.

It took me some time, but I decided to not end it just yet. I wanted a challenge. So I made a basket, filled it with a stone hatchet I've made and some food and started searching for a good spot. I ended up finding a nice place with lots of different biomes around, which had plenty of resources to offer.

Anyways, fast forward, I had 4 children.

My first one was Mary, she was my only daughter. Mom is so proud of you! After continuously seeing my daughters from previous lifes die, it was a pleasure to see you grow up into a strong woman. I'm hoping you were able to make something great out of our small place.

To my three sons, Louis, Jamie and Toby. Thank you for working so hard, I'm also so proud of you! Right when Louis was old enough to do things on his own, he said "I'll work". What a great boy. I didn't talk much with you two, Jamie and Toby, but I just wanted you to know that I also loved you.

All of you were amazing children, and I wish we could have spent more time together. Sadly, my real-life dumb ass forgot to plug in my Laptop and I died at 33... So yeah, sorry about leaving you behind.

Your nameless mother.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … e&id=78371

Last edited by tshullie (2018-05-19 15:17:35)

Board footer