One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-24 21:19:37

Jiub

When will bell feature be introduced? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just spend two whole lives chasing bells and in neither of them did I see one sign of civilisation.
In both of them I was born a boy to a silent mother who eventually disappeared completely, so I felt like I had nothing to lose, filled a basket with food and took off.
But the thing is, I wonder if the bell feature will ever be introduced? If the bells will ever lead to towns closer than two whole lives away from you? It looks like it's in demo mode so far, as it only leads you to a boring run and eventual pointless death

#2 2018-05-24 21:37:00

Spockulon

Re: When will bell feature be introduced? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's pretty much how Jason has stated he wants the bell towers to function. He has brought up the concept of multi-generational pilgrimages frequently in response to this topic. I believe the changes Jason did/is/will implement will allow the bell tower home marker to automatically carry from Eve/mother to baby upon birth. But, Jason, it seems, doesn't necessarily want us to be able to reach the bell tower within our lifetimes. This has happened to me as well.

If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean (the village, that is)!

#3 2018-05-24 21:47:05

BlueRock

Re: When will bell feature be introduced? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They often lead to long running towns. They take at least 18 hours to craft. If you heard a bell and you didn't eventually get to a town, you were very unlucky. It's a risk you take to follow the bell.

Board footer