One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-31 14:57:43

Dacen

To Eve Sol (and Alfred)

Hello mom.

I'm Rhea.
You built a wonderful village. The spot was just perfect as the different locations of the village was.
Unfortunately i was the only girl who passed fifteen years.
I had myself three girls (except the suicide baby you saw) and none of her made it, the last died at eleven.
But my second boy Alfred survived, as your young brother, Mercury. Some great things happened in this life. Mercury spent some years learning bakery to Alfred, the other childs learned some tips too even if they died. We was all in a good mood.

When my last daughter passed away it became clear our legacy was doomed. But as i recently red on the forum it was possible to increase chances of eve spawn (don't know if it's fake or not) i made a homemarker and managed to die of old age as said with the hope the story was true.
In my last years i explained to Alfred the whole thing, and said him "when i will die, take a basket of pie and look around for the eve, maybe we she will come". Short after i died of old age, trying to learn him how to make compost piles. Then i came on our family tree and every five mins i refreshed the page with the hope Alfred will let me a message about his sucess or failure (he just passed 40 when i died).

Then i saw this http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=198246 I believe so our nice village is inhabited and even if i was wrong and it was not, some people have been able to learn somehting in this harsh world. You told me in your last moments to give his chance to every baby, i wanted you to know.

PS : If Alfred read this, i hope you enjoyed your time here, and i'm proud of how you survived and listened. It could seem usual but really it's not.

#2 2018-05-31 16:22:45

Morti

Re: To Eve Sol (and Alfred)

Dacen wrote:

Hello mom.

I'm Rhea.
You built a wonderful village. The spot was just perfect as the different locations of the village was.
Unfortunately i was the only girl who passed fifteen years.
I had myself three girls (except the suicide baby you saw) and none of her made it, the last died at eleven.
But my second boy Alfred survived, as your young brother, Mercury. Some great things happened in this life. Mercury spent some years learning bakery to Alfred, the other childs learned some tips too even if they died. We was all in a good mood.

When my last daughter passed away it became clear our legacy was doomed. But as i recently red on the forum it was possible to increase chances of eve spawn (don't know if it's fake or not) i made a homemarker and managed to die of old age as said with the hope the story was true.
In my last years i explained to Alfred the whole thing, and said him "when i will die, take a basket of pie and look around for the eve, maybe we she will come". Short after i died of old age, trying to learn him how to make compost piles. Then i came on our family tree and every five mins i refreshed the page with the hope Alfred will let me a message about his sucess or failure (he just passed 40 when i died).

Then i saw this http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=198246 I believe so our nice village is inhabited and even if i was wrong and it was not, some people have been able to learn somehting in this harsh world. You told me in your last moments to give his chance to every baby, i wanted you to know.

PS : If Alfred read this, i hope you enjoyed your time here, and i'm proud of how you survived and listened. It could seem usual but really it's not.

Hi Rhea,
Thank you for trying to take care of all your children. I know it's not easy but it gives the new players a chance to learn and it gives the seasoned players a chance to provide for you and the rest of your family. I have never had any doubt that it's always been worth it to do what we can to see every child to adulthood, to give them a chance to provide for their family and to learn, by watching others and through experience, just how rewarding a full life can be.

It's reassuring to hear you repeat that message. You've warmed my heart at the close of this day.

Thank you.

Board footer