One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-22 09:42:45

dana

Storm Family- Experimenting with knives and healing

I was born a man and named Sherif. I took upon the role of chef (wasn't easy- nearly all nearby useful trees were cut down). I found a key on a corpse, and picked up two knives by happenstance.

There were many people inflicted with 'Pig-hand Disease', and they asked me to kill them. I did so dutifully, but one woman told me that there was a way to save her. After stabbing her, I was to use a sterile pad to heal her, and everything would be fine. My cousin helped us get the simmering water (bowl with water + coals) and I made the pad sterile. We were ready.

I stabbed her. My cousin tried to heal her with the pad, but nothing happened. Her daughter, not understanding what was happening, screamed : "MOM!" Then she died. It was a failure.

But now that I knew that it was possible, I refused to give up. I confirmed that the key I had opened the locked door down south- it did. I experimented with the knife- you can sterilize it with fire (knife + fire = sterilized knife. it has a black tip). Then I approached my cousin to discuss how to do it. He came up with a brilliant idea, and suggested suturing the wound instead. Eagerly, I brought him a needle and thread (the one with the ball?), gave him both my knives and told him to stab me. He asked if I was ready to die. I told him the idea was that I would live. We laughed. In case I didn't make it, I gave him the key as well.

It took a while- my nameless cousin wasn't very used to the knife- but he did it. And then we both immediately realized our mistake. The murderer can't drop the knife! Desperate, my cousin called a kid to get a needle and thread. The kid used the wrong needle and thread (the old one, instead of the ball one!) I screamed that it was the wrong one, and was about to tell him to use the right one, damnnit-

Then I died. Welp.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=377463

My nameless cousin was my killer! He was a cool guy.

#2 2018-06-22 09:48:55

Tarr
Banned

Re: Storm Family- Experimenting with knives and healing

You poor unfortunate souls. I warned people earlier in my life to never ever take pigs out of containers or it would lead to such a horrible situation. Pig-hand disease is always fatal unless someone spends their whole life feeding you. I'm not sure whether people were trying to be vultures and loot my pig ridden body or mistakenly yanked the pigs from my backpack but I'm sure quite a few people learned not to do that one in the future.

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2018-06-22 09:50:55

dana

Were you the woman with three pigs? I remember your pigs had pigs! It was hilarious

It's really unfortunate that we couldn't figure out how to cure people. One of the people inflicted with Pig-Hand was Kitty, a young girl that we sorely needed for repopulation. The town was looking really empty by the time I died...

Last edited by dana (2018-06-22 09:58:40)

#4 2018-06-22 09:57:48

Tarr
Banned

Yeah I was Sun. The woman with three pigs in her backpack and the one in my apron.

QL6HjHa.jpg

fug it’s Tarr.

#5 2018-06-22 10:10:01

oinkoink

dana wrote:

Were you the woman with three pigs? I remember your pigs had pigs! It was hilarious

It's really unfortunate that we couldn't figure out how to cure people. One of the people inflicted with Pig-Hand was Kitty, a young girl that we sorely needed for repopulation. The town was looking really empty by the time I died...

Yeah im sorry about that, i didnt know that i was doomed to die if i pick the pig up

Last edited by oinkoink (2018-06-22 10:10:19)

#6 2018-06-22 18:16:51

Realcooldude

I watched three people die this way. I was lmao the whole time because of the conversations they were having. Thanks for being part of the storm family.

#7 2018-06-22 19:42:15

Aurora Aurora

"?ig-hand Disease" ?

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#8 2018-06-22 20:23:24

denriguez

I did not live during the pig-hand plague, but I did live once in Stormville. I tell a wild tale here: https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2262

Board footer