One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-26 12:38:15

ShyRetirer

What became of the Hurst family?

I was Darla Hurst, born into the third generation of the Hurst family. Sorry for leaving you, mother, but I wanted to start a town of my own. I grabbed a bowl of berries and wandered off into the wilderness to find somewhere to make my home, finding a lovely little spot with some interesting terrain, plenty of water and food nearby and I set about creating a little camp for myself.

I had lots of children, most not surviving past infancy but Ewan and Orla did me proud! I had to beg Orla to stay with us and stay alive, but she did, and I had a grandchild soon enough. Thank you for continuing the line, Orla, it's the longest continuation of a line where I've chosen the camp location!

Does anyone have any screenshots of what the town looked like later on? I'd love to see how it developed after I was gone. We'd just crafted an axe and started clearing some space by the time I left you.

Well done everyone, it's been brilliant looking over the family tree! Very proud!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1149964

Eve Otting. Kids are often named Etta, Orla, Ruth, Rosie, Erin, Moira, Ewan, Ethan, Evan.

#2 2018-09-26 13:06:58

voy178

Re: What became of the Hurst family?

I was Louis Hurst, Gen 13. When I died we finished a walled-in kitchen and began building a road through the farm. It was a nice place. I buried my mother, Nami Hurst, near her stew garden as she was the designated cook.

We had problems with some saboteur that wanted to build a teleporter. Such a waste of resources and not to mention ugly. She started killing people so we had to finish her.

Coincidentally, I was born as Louis Rosa when I respawned and there built a bakery with two other fellows. It's funny how names get reused so much despite there being a big list of names.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1150642

#3 2018-09-26 18:54:12

Russames

I was Bella hurst, gen 19. We had a large thriving town but a problem with a lot of griefers and I was also killed by a griefer later on.

#4 2018-09-26 20:21:38

Tarr
Banned

voy178 wrote:

We had problems with some saboteur that wanted to build a teleporter. Such a waste of resources and not to mention ugly. She started killing people so we had to finish her.

You guys literally came down where I was building at the south side of camp busted up my project I was working on randomly, stole the door I got all the materials for, then repeatedly flashed your weapons at me for taking my door back.

I have no idea what problem you guys had with me building something I had gathered all the materials myself from the wilds and was testing for once the update comes out. The only person I killed was my mother who was one of the people flashing a weapon at me.

So don't paint me as the bad guy when you guys were the ones ruining someone else's work and were too lazy to go and make yourselves your own door.

fug it’s Tarr.

Board footer