One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-28 10:40:26

SomeRandomPerson

The salty old bag

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1161053

Was just trying to help and you yell at me. Thanks for stabbing me. You made too much Bread anyway.

#2 2018-09-28 10:44:49

tana

Re: The salty old bag

well now you know not to cut the bread directly at the bakery, it can't be moved anymore and it blocks the workspace.
to be fair you threatened her to cut her instead

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

#3 2018-09-28 10:53:08

SomeRandomPerson

tana wrote:

well now you know not to cut the bread directly at the bakery, it can't be moved anymore and it blocks the workspace.
to be fair you threatened her to cut her instead

If I wanted to kill her I could have easily. Funnily enough I was typing an apology when she stabbed me.

You guys were already old so it would have been a waste if I wanted to actually kill you. I obviously wasn't trying to kill her so it was just an excuse to kill someone.

I suspect she even hid the needles so I wouldn't be healed. Should've been baking pies instead of 10 breads without butter.

#4 2018-09-28 11:04:59

tana

well you know... old people have less patience ^^
but yeah you know it's the case of a player just messing what you did and you get pissed and stab him... bad luck it landed on you big_smile

and no, she didn't hide the needles... that you can blame on stupid players that take the needle away from the medic station to make themselves clothes

and for the big amount of bread, it's to spread around the berry farm so ppl lose the habbit of running for berries first when they are hungry. We've been trying to train ppl out of that bad habbit that the new berry meta had given.

although i have noticed that there are no more of those huge ass berry farms that were twice bigger than your screen. But ppl still tend to expand the berry field too much because that's all they know.

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

#5 2018-09-28 11:48:34

Aurora Aurora

Oh, you got killed by my grandmother. Neat.

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#6 2018-09-28 18:27:24

pein

nope, bread is the best way to clear up the threshed wheat
because its 1 bowl/1 plate

also move it somewhere to cut it up, its annoying to go to middle of the city to eat, not everyone rp
for example when i make a pen, would be nice you bring me a stew pot, it would save me 5 min of the process

actually buttered bread is the worst
first of all you waste like 30 calories by making butter cause it makes skim milk
secondly you need each buttered bread a separate plate for like 4 extra calories

the only purpose of buttered bread is yum bonus
to empty the bowl you need to use 8 plates and possibly 9+1 bowls for skim milk to clear the bucket and get a partial bucket of milk
so you need 8 people who even know what yum bonus is to make this effective, so its just rp mostly

the fact he made too many bread means you had too many threshed wheat
which means you are behind the shepherd/composter so its not too many
if you even make baskets from wheat, even more threshed wheat

so instead munching berries is fine to munch bread slices
i havent seen anyone so far who can keep up with me and i do 3 jobs: compost, feeding sheep, shearing, killing and transporting the meat
i would need at least 3 people full time to make pies and do pottery
so there is no such thing as 'too many bread' and there is no such thing as 'too many dung'
if you dont work with it full time, ask it
if you dont see what the camp needs or what you are missing ask it

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer