a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-05 01:36:52

Bray

First Story I Wrote In OHOL

"Sleep tight my child and know,
The wilderness is yours and
the beast inside knows no limits-Josiah"

If you ever find yourself in the Quint family tree try checking out the library I started south of the sheep pen.
Before I died there was one story by me and another by my little brother (Django Quint).

#2 2018-10-05 06:13:03

WalrusesConquer

Re: First Story I Wrote In OHOL

Ooh! Do you know who wrote "how do I write?"
It was amusing and the only note when I was alive .

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#3 2018-10-05 22:16:49

EveChu

Bray wrote:

If you ever find yourself in the Quint family tree try checking out the library I started south of the sheep pen.
Before I died there was one story by me and another by my little brother (Django Quint).

Oh, I was Yuly, who Django passed on the writing knowledge. I sadly died to knives being picked up when I was exchanging them on the ground.

#4 2018-10-05 23:11:32

hmrka

WalrusesConquer wrote:

Ooh! Do you know who wrote "how do I write?"
It was amusing and the only note when I was alive .

Not sure If It was my note, but I did write  exactly that lol , it was weeks ago tho

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#5 2018-10-06 07:01:19

WalrusesConquer

Were you dawn? Because on the family tree it says that you died after saying that?

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#6 2018-10-06 22:55:26

Shilohdog101

EveChu wrote:
Bray wrote:

Oh, I was Yuly, who Django passed on the writing knowledge. I sadly died to knives being picked up when I was exchanging them on the ground.

YULY! The indigo blue booty! Django quint/Jason dark. tis me friend!!!

Notable Lives (they aren't in any order)
Male: Mars Nowak, Brandon Willow, Django Quint, Jason Dark, Merry Eskelson, Truman Lenser, Lucian Loner, Carlos Soprano
Female: Lily Willow, Babacar Snair, Thy Pharo, Sweden Zook, Samirah Norse, Pixie Quint, Jamie Smith, Tritan Weed, Rosie Yu, Ivanka Trump, Berry Argento, Crystal Tarr, Brooke Eskelson, Juliet Ninomiya II, Eve Lint,

Board footer