One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-10 02:38:36

EveChu

A Queen’s Reckoning

I was born to my mother, Alba Kaczynski who was out in the wilderness, search for god knows what. I was born and raised in our small town, doing tasks to help the town stay alive. I was then crowned by the queen for being charming, idk. Since then, I had my eye on a man named Jacob who always wielded a bow and had a knife. I grew up, arguing with him on how he shouldn’t wield such a dangerous weapon around. I always knew he was going to kill us somehow.

I pulled all my children I had birthed and my little sister, Emslee Kaczynski to tell them about Jacob. Everyone in the village was weary of him. Finally, I had birthed the twitch streamer I had been watching and then, soon after. I heard news of Jacob stealing our pies and running off. He had loaded up a wagon stock of tons of our pies and we all stopped him. We held knives and tried to kill him. It was futile. We eventually took his horse from him but he kept stealing another one overnight and over. Until, Jacob stabbed me. He had finally gave us all an opening. My sister stabbed him as he maniacally laughed. I, of course was saved by my children and he bled out to die, cursing us out and threatened us all. We laughed at the thought. I pulled Emslee aside, and told her that because of her virtuous and amazing deeds of saving our town from a ruthless bastard, I crowned her our next queen. I spent my life telling the story of that man stealing our food and trying to run off but being stopped to all the children by the fire. Thank you Emslee, I love you.

Lineage : http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1221435

I was Elsi, a queen remembered by the children.

Emslee, a queen remembered by the bloodline.

Moral of the story, always trust your gut and don’t be afraid to gut a dink waving a bow around.

#2 2018-10-10 03:14:01

hailey

Re: A Queen’s Reckoning

Dear Sister,

I remember mom dropping me off in the berries, quickly running back to her important task of finding the forgotten things. That’s when you came along shouting about the man with the bow. I was worried and made sure to always avoid crossing paths with him from that day on. Day after day I watched him, wondering if he would ever put that scary weapon down. As I grew older it was apparent he was becoming more agitated. It was only a matter of time before he would snap.

Years later I remember seeing our pie baskets dwindling in size quickly. Wasn’t long before we only had a few left. The town was in panic as we watched Jacob ride around with almost all of our food. He had broke. He laughed at us, jumping off to grab more pies then jumping back on. It had felt like a never ending cycle.

Life before my eyes seemed to go in slowmotion as I watched him jump off and swiftly put a knife to your gut. It had to end then, before it was too late. Within a matter of seconds my blade pierced his skin. He yelled and screamed at all of us gathered around his dying body. Thankfully the children had healed you in the meantime!

Before we knew it, life was back to normal, life was good.

I passed the crown down to Elizabeth like you asked and passed the knives out to the children Incase something were to ever happen again. Life was hard after you left, but I stuck it out till the end.

With much love,

Your little sister

| Eve Willow |

#3 2018-10-10 03:47:49

GreatShawn

Hey everyone!! I was generation 11, Precious Kaczynski! I know this has nothing to do with your business, but I just want to say that our family was once at a time where there's only one girl left. Her name is Light, and she's my sister. I am a boy, but i felt like that I'm the town's last hope, along with my little sister. So we set off on an journey to bring the town back to life. Our mom died soon after her first granddaughter was born. She is Hope, and I suppose that you can call her our saviour because she gave birth to two other girls (After I checked the famliy tree.). After our mom died, we brought her remains to a quiet spot under two trees near the north village and engraved the words "Mother" onto the headstone of the grave. It is a truly sad moment, with the background music playing and both me and my sister near the grave. I haven't got a screenshot because i don't know how to tack one. I hope you haven't touched that grave! Afterwards I have to stop playing because my parents told me that my game time is up because, well, they are ASIAN parents! they'll do whatever they can do to stop me playing on the damn computer! So there I am, survived along the last hope of the Kaczynski family and gave her company so she doesn't give up. I am so proud of all of you that survived! Although I don't know that someone made a crown, or a troll was in our town afterwards, but I'm really happy with it! Our town survived another ten generations! I am also really hoping that Light Kaczynski can reply me on the thread because I will be so happy to hear from the last hope! My lineage is down here: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … d=1221077/

#4 2018-10-10 04:44:36

EveChu

GreatShawn wrote:

Hey everyone!! I was generation 11, Precious Kaczynski! I know this has nothing to do with your business, but I just want to say that our family was once at a time where there's only one girl left. Her name is Light, and she's my sister. I am a boy, but i felt like that I'm the town's last hope, along with my little sister. So we set off on an journey to bring the town back to life. Our mom died soon after her first granddaughter was born. She is Hope, and I suppose that you can call her our saviour because she gave birth to two other girls (After I checked the famliy tree.). After our mom died, we brought her remains to a quiet spot under two trees near the north village and engraved the words "Mother" onto the headstone of the grave. It is a truly sad moment, with the background music playing and both me and my sister near the grave. I haven't got a screenshot because i don't know how to tack one. I hope you haven't touched that grave! Afterwards I have to stop playing because my parents told me that my game time is up because, well, they are ASIAN parents! they'll do whatever they can do to stop me playing on the damn computer! So there I am, survived along the last hope of the Kaczynski family and gave her company so she doesn't give up. I am so proud of all of you that survived! Although I don't know that someone made a crown, or a troll was in our town afterwards, but I'm really happy with it! Our town survived another ten generations! I am also really hoping that Light Kaczynski can reply me on the thread because I will be so happy to hear from the last hope! My lineage is down here: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … d=1221077/

While venturing into the wilderness, I actually saw the gravestone saying Mother. Instantly, I felt great compassion and love for the tombstone and added some prayers and offerings.

#5 2018-10-10 06:21:49

hmrka

Hi, I was Eve Kaczynski!!! Its amazing you guys survived so many generations smile Also the stories are very cool, I love hearing what happend with the town !

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#6 2018-10-10 12:24:36

D3mon1cblack

hailey wrote:

''running back to her important task of finding the forgotten things.''

hi i was your mum i was actually surviving in the wild (looking for future locations and maybe a mushroom farm located far from civilization) after having a couple of lifes working my ass off i felt like playing on my own and survive in the wild for a wile if i wasnt the last woman i would have been riding the horse lol
So i didnt really know what was happening back at base
when i came back to get the horse when i became of age (40) i noticed a horse with a couple of pickaxes and a shovel
Tought that was kinda suspicious but i figured he might have been looking for mines to dig up.
but when i came back from the hrse scouting i heard someone yell JACOB STOLE OUR PIES!!
and i knew from that moment shit would hit the fan we all scurried together and i managed to jack the horse with all the baskets of pies from him and he took the other spare horse as soon as he could.i yelled steal back the other horse
and one of my daughters did so he had no where to go
One daughter tried stabbing him but missed and dropped her knive jacob picked it up and proceeded to stab her.
lucky we had pads and she was saved my other daughter saw her chance and stabbed jacob when he was staggered.
I never could say how proud i was of you guys because i collapsed from old age as soon as jacob got stabbed

live long and prosper!

Last edited by D3mon1cblack (2018-10-10 12:26:08)

im eve groot or eve degroot and if i dont care and spawn next to an item ill call myself eve (itemname)
420 mushroom cultist and proud of it!

#7 2018-10-10 12:48:46

pein

so bad i just kill this mofos after first warning, no drama  for you
but takes 50 min to realize that someone is dangerous

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2018-10-10 14:36:24

hailey

D3mon1cblack wrote:

I remember being born in the wild, for a while I thought you were lost or we were hiding from someone lol! I was looking for you after it all went down. I assumed that was what happened to you sad

pein wrote:

I generally wait for someone to do something before I take action... give them the benefit of the doubt. It has bitten me in the ass a few times lol

| Eve Willow |

#9 2018-10-10 20:44:08

Jk Howling

Awhhhh c': I was your grandmother, Aggie!

I'm sad to hear that Jacob turned out to be a griefer. I did keep an eye on him during my life and noticed him lurking around with a loaded bow, but never saw him go after anyone or do much, so I assumed he was one of those annoying "guardian/policeman" types. Wish I'd trusted my family when they'd admitted their concerns and took him out in my old age. Sorry to say I didn't, but I did pass both my knives down and am glad he was dealt with.

I'm happy to hear my crown got passed around! The story of that crown was actually really heartwarming, and I'm proud that I was the first but not the last of that lineage to wear it.

There was a man throughout my life who celebrated my birth as if I were his own. Who knows, perhaps I was? I was a bit nervous at first, he seemed a bit odd. But he persisted, pulling me aside as a baby and showing me the crown he was working on crafting for me. He called me a princess! Throughout my childhood I'd see him constantly as he lavished gifts on me, making sure I was properly clothed and geared. He even risked his life, tracking down two snakes to craft me a matching pair of fruit boots.

He's also the man who named your mother, passing down the Kaczynski name, which I lacked. Originally I was a tad annoyed, as he grabbed my firstborn as soon as she appeared in the world and named her without even consulting me. But he was an honest, hardworking man- and I'm glad now that he returned the family name to our lineage. I wished him the best in his next life when he reached the end of his time.

Side note, I originally passed down the crown to you because you were consistently working, and your mother was getting on in age. You seemed like a capable and hard worker, and I believe your sister was a bit younger at the time- I hesitate passing any important gear down to untried youth, in the event they might wind up griefers like Jacob, or new players that don't know how to utilize it.

I think I might've ended up passing my backpack with the second knife onto Emslee later though, perhaps that's what enabled her to take out Jacob in the end. I'm proud of you both, and glad that he didn't get away with his crimes. Hope he gathered a good amount of curses and was sent to Donkey Town!

Last edited by Jk Howling (2018-10-10 20:45:22)

-Has ascended to better games-

#10 2018-10-10 22:43:24

sarannwrap

I've been born into the Kaczynski family twice (from what I remember) and the weird thing is there seems to often be a family-wide disconnect while I'm there.  No update, no reason, just saw white patches where I was trying to go and I'm DCed.  It reconnects and lets me be born again after a few minutes.  Another player had this issue right when I did (said two hours ago and I was like OMG damnit yes) and I barely ever just DC.  Sad cuz the Kaczynski lives have been super fun until it kicks me ;-;

#11 2018-10-11 00:05:55

kcmcc2

Elsi, my name was Fritz (aka Frito Lay), and I was your great grandniece and the bearer of the crown in my time.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1221597

I was given the crown by my aunt Judith, who only had one child left whom she hated with a fiery passion (Daryl).

You can see that I killed my brother, who had no name. I killed him because I witnessed him picking up and arrow and attempting to put it on a bow. Luckily, he was too young to do so. He then tried to run from me and did not defend himself when we accused him of trying to make a weapon.

I spent most of my life trying to find a gold vein to work on the village bell...I was unsuccessful.

I had a daughter, Eliza, who wore the crown after I died. My two sons were also quite industrious, but they both died young, sadly.

When I left the town, we had more food than we knew what to do with. It's sad that the line eventually died out!

Board footer