One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-20 20:38:17

EveChu

Femi Groot, you used me. + glitchiness

I was born into the Groot family as Precious Groot, and I was a fairly efficient worker until I hit my late 20s. Slowly, my body became unable to pick up things and in turn I couldn't eat. I was reduced to a disable person relying on my family to feed me. My speech took a toll as well. However, one person in particular seemed keen on keeping me alive. My sister, Femi Groot. She fed me and ignored my delayed pleas of death and for her to end my suffering. I later learned she had been using me for the children and that truly, truly broke me. I felt so dirty and tainted. Eventually when I grew into my 40s, she murdered me in cold blood. Femi Groot, you used me. I hope you feel good about yourself, you sick, sick person.

Okay hi, I'm EveChu and I've been having major glitching issues, at my first lives' glitching only begin when I'm 5+ and then all the lives after I am helpless to do anything. I know it is not due to my connection due to it being fast but I constantly either lose connection or am not able to do shit, like talk or eat. Therefore, starving to death. Jason, anyone please help me. This glitch has ruined my gameplay and I pray you can help me. I've emailed two stdout files to you from nyancookietart@gmail.com. Please save me.

Also, thank you Amalie Groot for being my only daughter who didn't want to use me smile I love my children but some of you were quite vile towards a disabled person. I think my glitch was reminiscent of the bouncing glitch or it is at least a good description of it.

#2 2018-10-20 20:46:32

Randomname

Re: Femi Groot, you used me. + glitchiness

So that is what happened (I am stalking the lineage page).  I was your mother Katina Groot and I fed you a few times before my time ran out.  I also gave Femi the second her knife and to be fair she died not long after you of old age.  Thank you for giving me grandbabies and sorry if you felt used, you truly were Precious to your mama.

#3 2018-10-20 20:51:23

MultiLife

You are talking about Femi Groot II, and not my mom, Femi Groot, right? big_smile

Anyways, I think it was you who helped me out when I was making the note for me, Hatim and Anne; you helped me get the flat rocks and stuff right? I thanked you in-game too but I am not sure if you caught that. I was heading towards the end in such a fast pace, I just remember that I said "Thank you Precious".
Tom Groot II was the name, the rose master.

I hope you get the game back on track soon, whatever is causing issues!

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2018-10-20 21:08:49

EveChu

Randomname wrote:

So that is what happened (I am stalking the lineage page).  I was your mother Katina Groot and I fed you a few times before my time ran out.  I also gave Femi the second her knife and to be fair she died not long after you of old age.  Thank you for giving me grandbabies and sorry if you felt used, you truly were Precious to your mama.

I love you mother.

#5 2018-10-20 21:10:10

EveChu

MultiLife wrote:

You are talking about Femi Groot II, and not my mom, Femi Groot, right? big_smile

Anyways, I think it was you who helped me out when I was making the note for me, Hatim and Anne; you helped me get the flat rocks and stuff right? I thanked you in-game too but I am not sure if you caught that. I was heading towards the end in such a fast pace, I just remember that I said "Thank you Precious".
Tom Groot II was the name, the rose master.

I hope you get the game back on track soon, whatever is causing issues!

Of course, the door the finished but eventually I think I entered dementia which caused me to be unable to do anything??

#6 2018-10-20 21:39:57

VioletLily

EveChu wrote:

Okay hi, I'm EveChu and I've been having major glitching issues, at my first lives' glitching only begin when I'm 5+ and then all the lives after I am helpless to do anything. I know it is not due to my connection due to it being fast but I constantly either lose connection or am not able to do shit, like talk or eat. Therefore, starving to death. Jason, anyone please help me. This glitch has ruined my gameplay and I pray you can help me. I've emailed two stdout files to you from nyancookietart@gmail.com. Please save me.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Every once in a while my game will start doing odd things and reinstalling fixes them without fail.

Board footer