One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-22 23:15:12

Azrael

The West Lineage.

Today I was Gordon West, in the West family, a 13 generational lineage.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1269736

It was a good fam, small town but we were kinda doing well for our size. I had a mother and grandmother that always walked together and helped do a lot for us, (Misty and Tifa West)
but the main problem we had was that we had few girls.

As a woman myself I knew that it was my job to have kids, even though when I was born the first task I was given was to bake. Although I had no successful kids I did bake until I made 4 boxes full of mutton pies!

My grandmother passed shortly after I was born, and my mother soon followed, only leaving my sister (Tifa West II) and my two brothers (Bill and Baxton West) left. My sister was pressured to have kids and eventually she had one girl that was successful and had kids of her own. (Hope West) She was literally our last hope after I had passed. Hope tried to raise her kids but her girls and grandchildren did not bring honour to our name and the Wests died out real quick.

The moral of the story is to always be careful with your children, even if they run away, it's not your fault, but when you put work or baking (like I did) over your children, then families die out. That's never a fun thing to experience.

Just a cool dude trying to play some OHOL and have some fun! smile

My longest most recent line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1360606

#2 2018-10-22 23:50:48

Tea

Re: The West Lineage.

I was Hope West ^^

Almost died because mother had stuffed me in all those clothes and had put me on a wooden floor tile that was in the desert. Luckily, she managed to feed me just as I hit one food bar.

My first daughter vanished after promising me to try and survive. Didn't go that well.

My second one stayed for a while but passed soon after her younger sister, my last girl, died while dancing around the berry farm. Since I was already grey and dry, I had to run after her with a berry in my hand, trying to feed her. This didn't go well either.

I was devastated, so much for the name Hope.

But I had a fun time ! I wanted to build a fertility church, so future women could go there and pray to the mother of fertility to have more children. I went to my brothers and told them my idea.

My brother, Lucky West I believe, was very confused.

"Is this real ? Do you really get more children when building this church or are you rping ?"

"Of course it is real!"

"Oh cool"

Never laughed this much ^^

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#3 2018-10-23 00:44:10

Azrael

Yeah... well you tried maybe next time the fertility gods will be in our favour XD

My longest most recent line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1360606

#4 2018-10-23 01:37:17

VioletLily

I remember you! You were the little baby with the chef hat! Your mom named you after Gordon Ramsay. I think I was Cloud West (I'm really bad with names, and being sick today didn't help...)

Anyway, its sad that this line died out. I think that makes two or three lines that I played in today that died out because of lack of girls. It happens. I hope an eve finds it!

#5 2018-10-23 01:49:04

Azrael

VioletLily wrote:

I remember you! You were the little baby with the chef hat! Your mom named you after Gordon Ramsay. I think I was Cloud West (I'm really bad with names, and being sick today didn't help...)

Anyway, its sad that this line died out. I think that makes two or three lines that I played in today that died out because of lack of girls. It happens. I hope an eve finds it!

Yeah I hope so too, and the real sad thing is, everyone there were good players, it's a shame to see good players working together to achieve nothing in the end. Also, feel better!

Last edited by Azrael (2018-10-23 02:26:00)

Board footer