One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-05 22:40:43

karltown_veteran

Idea: Wigs

Just putting it out there
https://imgur.com/a/jPCRWe4

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#2 2018-12-06 03:24:29

Monolith_Rans

Re: Idea: Wigs

did you see that when you were on shrooms?

I love all of my children.  You are wanted and loved.

#3 2018-12-06 07:44:38

Tramax

I'm just imagining gangs of men wearing wigs and aprons impersonating mothers so that they can aide in population control without having to stab babies - who confusingly wonder why they are starving while being held by a woman whose hair isn't grey.

Last edited by Tramax (2018-12-06 07:44:50)

#1 Ranked baby player in the competitive OHOL community. Colour yourself impressed.
Also ranked #221354986 every other life state player in competitive OHOL. I'm nothing if not consistent.

#4 2018-12-06 07:46:10

lionon

I just imagine a gang of men wearing wigs writing a declaration of independence.

#5 2018-12-06 13:15:26

karltown_veteran

Monolith_Rans wrote:

did you see that when you were on shrooms?

Yep

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#6 2018-12-06 13:30:33

Hiker170

Tramax wrote:

I'm just imagining gangs of men wearing wigs and aprons impersonating mothers so that they can aide in population control without having to stab babies - who confusingly wonder why they are starving while being held by a woman whose hair isn't grey.

This got me so good man, fully dressed up men in a locked room pretending to be nursing what a way to control population. Even just mother's who are in on it who don't wanna have to deal with them. Only to then have some sort of reveal when it comes down to the last of the children and have them all freak out. Realise the madness they have gotten themselves into. Bloody Brilliant.

I would so be for wigs, though more like some cool cosmetic and obviously different to the base hairstyles (For now obvious reasons). Hopefully Jason can figure out how to make it work while covering the old hairstyle  earlier rather then later so when we reach the future tech the hair styles can get even more craaazy.

Board footer