a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-09 06:18:08

Luka

The Rebirth tales! Volume 1

THE REBIRTH TALES!
6Zad78w.png
A topic to share your lives.

post a reply with a well written biography of one of your lives in-game.
Please read the all the stories if you can

Last edited by Luka (2018-12-09 06:19:24)

( ゚ヮ゚)/☕ Hey. Waddup. It's nice How are your lives doing.
You might know me as the person who kinda just is. There I guess. I hang out with Tarr pein bEnDi and the moderators. A pre-decay veteran.
Steam players. Watch or read tutorials please. It would help a lot.

#2 2018-12-09 06:37:50

Luka

Re: The Rebirth tales! Volume 1

If there is none, make one! It's all fun!

( ゚ヮ゚)/☕ Hey. Waddup. It's nice How are your lives doing.
You might know me as the person who kinda just is. There I guess. I hang out with Tarr pein bEnDi and the moderators. A pre-decay veteran.
Steam players. Watch or read tutorials please. It would help a lot.

#3 2018-12-09 21:56:52

Solbusaur

Ok well I was Eve Solberg earlier and wanted to check out Southtown/Sonburg[?] (can't remember the name of the 'Rubber outpost'). I spawned in and wandered aimlessly wondering which way to go to find it, as I was in the wild. I really thought I wouldn't manage to find it, but by chance the bell rang after only a few minutes. It was only 1.1k away, but felt like such a loooong journey. Luckily I wasn't bit or stung, and made it. Tbh I thought I might surprise someone by arriving there.

Anyway, I followed the road south after being welcomed by a very hospitable frizzy-haired lass (I'm afraid I forgot her name) and wanted to invest time into learning/mastering milkpaint stuff. I was worried about how much time would go into finding limestone and dyes, but the collaboration in server 12 is so good, there was a whole area dedicated to grouping these non-renewable items. There was enough red dye to paint the hospital I was planning to decorate.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … height=613
It was a painful process, with the hydration time limit, but there was a lovely blonde who agreed to do all the limestone forging for me. It did take me, I think, about 25 years to do it, but as you can see, I managed to paint the four corners of the soon-to-be hospital a lovely red big_smile

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#4 2018-12-10 08:24:25

lionon

I just recently made an effort like this
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4686

and was told it was also not the first.

Maybe this one sticks around smile

IMO a forum sticky for this or something similar might be worth it.

#5 2018-12-10 08:34:29

MultiLife

Ohh I thought this was about being reborn to a lineage. Thus rebirth stories?

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#6 2018-12-10 19:53:05

Tea

Well I have a little rebirth story.

I was Eve Kelderman and helped my children to set up a camp in a decent spot I had found. Growing old and weak didn't stop me from working my ass of but unfortunately Death came too soon. Died at age 56.

I was devastated, my chances getting back into this family one day was near to 0. Wished my family good luck and clicked on reborn, ready to start a new life in a new family. I was immediately reborn into the Kelderman Family. You can imagine my surprise.

I managed to live my second life until old age and even greeted Eve Willow who spawned in our town before Death took me for good. It was a good life.

Last edited by Tea (2018-12-10 19:56:29)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#7 2018-12-11 06:32:21

BladeWoods

We had a super successful eve town, got to sheep by gen 3. Much food. Iron tools. But no girls (tbf it was server 14). We had a town meeting, and instead of just giving up, marched towards the east to search for another civ to steal a girl from. We brought baskets and backpacks of pie to gift in exchange for stealing a girl (and one bow incase things went bad).

We found a civ in the jungle, but it was already dead. Sad. But it had bountiful wood and bountiful flat rocks.

So we built an altar and surrounded it in fire, and made prayers and sacrifices to the gods for a girl to come.
https://www.twitch.tv/kibblesbits/clip/ … &sort=time
https://www.twitch.tv/kibblesbits/clip/ … &sort=time

Last edited by BladeWoods (2018-12-11 06:34:10)

#8 2018-12-11 07:21:37

CrazyEddie

beautiful

Board footer