One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-25 10:25:28

wondaland

Drama in the Schuler family.

I was Joy Schuler. My cousin Woodson.

I made the mistake of naming Woodson's son while caring for babies in the nursery, he nor she appreciated this. An argument ensued, ending in me making a 'Frozen' joke. Soon after I had a daughter and named her Elsa in jest. Then proceeded to tell her they were nutty.

A few minutes passed, elsa grew up and I returned to work on my newcomen pump. This is when James (the kid i mistakenly named) came up claiming there was a killer and asking for help... his mother in tow. I was immediately suspicious and stated I wasn't going to fall for it...with no weapon what help would I be. There was no way in hell I was following them. So James and Woodson left and I could work in peace.

THEN he returns asking me to help him catch a cow saying 'ur pro' (nice try buddy) I laughed saying I'd never caught a cow and was certainly no pro. But after much debate and claiming he was too young to carry rocks to build a pen I gave in. We headed into the nearby savanah looking for... something, honestly it was all very confusing. Suddenly James starts typing 'Food', 'FFF' I was on 5 pips too so hurried to find a round stone, made it sharp and dug a carrot. By this point at 2 pips I made the split second decision to feed James, big mistake. I died running to the next carrot with enough time to notice Woodson popping into my screen... They had both said she was too busy to help WTF.

Then after about thirty minutes out of that life I check the family tree to see my daughter Elsa had murdured James!!! Was it revenge? Did they try to kill her too? Or was she just a griefer?

So many questions...

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3597335

Last edited by wondaland (2019-02-25 10:28:20)

#2 2019-02-25 11:04:13

Grim_Arbiter

Re: Drama in the Schuler family.

I was just there after you. Pretty normal town with normal problems. I did have a daughter that gave me an angry look everytime i saw her. She did it even to my old age. My only drama that life was when the pen got busted and the sheep and orginal moufloun got out. Someone tried to kill the original moufloun when the sheep pen was put back up, but I had already named her steve and ended up building her a nature reserve of her own with snowmens.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-02-25 12:06:19

wondaland

Grim_Arbiter wrote:

I was just there after you. Pretty normal town with normal problems. I did have a daughter that gave me an angry look everytime i saw her. She did it even to my old age. My only drama that life was when the pen got busted and the sheep and orginal moufloun got out. Someone tried to kill the original moufloun when the sheep pen was put back up, but I had already named her steve and ended up building her a nature reserve of her own with snowmens.

Fun fact I was also a daughter of eve schuler my name was gemma so you would've been one of my distant grandchildren (only my line survived sad )

Glad Steve survived lol Its generally handy keeping the original as they keep producing lambs in case you're ever desperate ie all sheep butchered.

#4 2019-02-25 12:45:22

Grim_Arbiter

wondaland wrote:
Grim_Arbiter wrote:

Fun fact I was also a daughter of eve schuler my name was gemma so you would've been one of my distant grandchildren (only my line survived sad )

Glad Steve survived lol Its generally handy keeping the original as they keep producing lambs in case you're ever desperate ie all sheep butchered.

I don't think I've ever killed a mouflon not getting sheep. Even with the temp update I wouldn't kill one for just its hide. The reason I wanted to save her was seeing someone trying to shoot her with a bow. I asked why, and they said the dead sheep babies created are a waste and clutter.. But if its far enough from the village who cares? I walled off that little green patch on the far outskirts for steve because I felt bad for her after that. She helped us so I helped her lol.

Last edited by Grim_Arbiter (2019-02-25 12:47:49)

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#5 2019-02-25 23:28:21

wondaland

Grim_Arbiter wrote:
wondaland wrote:
Grim_Arbiter wrote:

I don't think I've ever killed a mouflon not getting sheep. Even with the temp update I wouldn't kill one for just its hide. The reason I wanted to save her was seeing someone trying to shoot her with a bow. I asked why, and they said the dead sheep babies created are a waste and clutter.. But if its far enough from the village who cares? I walled off that little green patch on the far outskirts for steve because I felt bad for her after that. She helped us so I helped her lol.

That makes me sad, why kill her just because of her babies sad they despawn eventually anyway. Haha must admit some don't develop the emotional connection to things like we do. It's probably an effect of playing the game for a while, I get bored of the repetition of work, work, work. So try to spice things up with a little light hearted roleplay. Well I say light hearted but... recently asked my son to stab me to help end the world hmm we had one of my nieces tag along and she was quite shocked (new) lol that was entertaining.

I'm going to start naming the farm animals now, maybe even write some notes for them smile

#6 2019-02-26 00:16:57

Grim_Arbiter

wondaland wrote:
Grim_Arbiter wrote:
wondaland wrote:

That makes me sad, why kill her just because of her babies sad they despawn eventually anyway. Haha must admit some don't develop the emotional connection to things like we do. It's probably an effect of playing the game for a while, I get bored of the repetition of work, work, work. So try to spice things up with a little light hearted roleplay. Well I say light hearted but... recently asked my son to stab me to help end the world hmm we had one of my nieces tag along and she was quite shocked (new) lol that was entertaining.

I'm going to start naming the farm animals now, maybe even write some notes for them smile

I wish i was in the town with the snake that was posted here. I would have made sure he had a bowl of water and plenty of dead sheep babies to eat.

Also twisted's new video is from the Schuler village. I honestly didn't think that village would go as long as it did.

--Grim

#7 2019-02-26 00:38:31

wondaland

Grim_Arbiter wrote:
wondaland wrote:
Grim_Arbiter wrote:

I wish i was in the town with the snake that was posted here. I would have made sure he had a bowl of water and plenty of dead sheep babies to eat.

Also twisted's new video is from the Schuler village. I honestly didn't think that village would go as long as it did.

When ever I see a doggo in a town I'm instantly %100 happier haha haumans have always had pets, they are a must in ohol imo.

WHAT?!! Oh dang I gotta watch that asap lol.

Board footer