right now we are at gen thirteen and we found a good city

#2 2019-07-07 17:53:40

Ruben

Re: Ziv Family back at it

Just spawned in your village, looks good

#3 2019-07-07 18:18:23

AdelaSkarupa

I was a Ziv earlier. I made medic supplies and planted the milkweed farm. I bet the farm died right after I did. No one ever keeps up the milkweed farm.

#4 2019-07-07 21:36:23

MultiLife

Glad you found the city! I was there once before, in some surnameless lineage (Eve Aboulhosn it seems http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4922039);

PLcrZiE.png

That's the life where the town got oil and diesel engine ran for the first time (Gen 18). I got two horses for the town, they had none back then.

And today as Marek Ziv (http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4927137);

d3CUHeP.png

Gen 8. I made springs for doors (three, so all of them are now spring doors), farmed milkweed, made a cart and tamed some more horses. Kindling and firewood was SO low on this life. Was quite happy to be buried in the graveyard, two hardworking lives went to this place.

uYPACV3.png

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-07-07 22:49:57)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#5 2019-07-07 22:11:38

AdelaSkarupa

That was me wearing the medic apron and feeding the sheep.

#6 2019-07-07 22:47:24

MultiLife

AdelaSkarupa wrote:

That was me wearing the medic apron and feeding the sheep.

Nice. big_smile David, was it? There were two similar looking men, so I might be mixing up the names. Sorry for being so blunt and dramatic about the springs, it was such a struggle to get done. Thank you for the help. So glad we got to finish the room. I wonder if people finally left the needle and thread next to the pads...

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#7 2019-07-07 23:01:17

AdelaSkarupa

I dont think it was me that you spoke to. I spent most of my time making pads and milkweed.

#8 2019-07-07 23:15:41

VixieVixen

Lived here as Emily Ziv, The graveyard is pretty much full now, my mother buried many there. There were graves there saying 1,300 days ago!

An eve spawned there in my time and we tried to communicate. Then my son murdered her and her child. Then my daughter murdered him.  Fun times...People did not leave the needles and thread next to the pads or they would have lived...

My Eve Name is usually Fanta or Vix
Kids names: Legacy, Future, Amazing, Goddess, Beautiful, Destiny, Mercy, Liberty
Planet or Fruit Names
Nadia, Emma, George, Kayla, Lily, Freya, Hayley, Harriet, Harry, Hunter

#9 2019-07-08 06:30:01

ollj

yeah, the naive dumb or ignorant not only get self killed, but also get their own children murdered easily.

-

i played a lot as ziv in its last struggling moments, mostly with the goal to settle to se, the oldeest and largest city in the arera, where the most advanved bell tower exists (old ruins that nooner but me seems to give a shit about by now), and the aarea was abandoned/dead for no good reasons over 5 hours, occasionally pillaged/depleted by me, so noone else can easily repopulate it (never happened anyways).

my ziv lifes where nurturing and rebuilding, with not enough sucess for not too long there, and not a single stabbing near me.
i played all these:
Bessie Ziv     59 years old    Generation: 41 (last living ziv)
Lisamarie Ziv 19 years old    Generation: 41 (i died dumb there, it was a time of hurrying)
Harald Ziv 60 years old    Generation: 38
Champ Ziv 40 years old    Generation: 34
Dex Ziv     60 years old    Generation: 32   
Haset Ziv     60 years old    Generation: 27

2 to 3 hostiles from nw killed many, which i learned about too late directly, its an 800x300 area, and i rarely visit its nw corner for too long, because I was too busy finally resettling the old se base, with quite the sucess, as i build the final 2 levels of the bell tower there and added +4 generatiosns to the now very low population ziv, and even guide a lost uncle to the se repopulated refugee base, but have no bell there to finish the bell tower.

the area of the ziv is now quite messy, and the paths between the bases where too danegous and too long, mosquitos and 30 bears sure diminish any warfare/migration/thefr in the area, snakes constanttly srop horses, food is sparse there (ity lostly jungle bananas that regrow slowly), the area between the cities is easily underestimated.
theres now 5 ruins with diesel tech, with many smaller furnaces spread all around and between them.
Aas last survivor [Bessie Ziv ] I spent 40 years riding back and forth between the ruins thére, reallocating knifes, swords, tools and cloth however i saw fit.
i never got to meet any foreigner to test my war sword on, they just kept running away from me way too fast, they likely just failed to find anything in the area like i could by now.

the death of the last woman of the tribe was pretty sad. at old age, we went to fight back (not that we would ever have met anyone, itsds a very low population warfare due to dangerous terrain) , but she jsut could not resist sidetracking unnecessarily into mosquitos.
man, i cut soo many tree paths in that area.

in the end, i got +3 war swords made, as people in the area did note more foreigners than usual, and the bell tower base is done, it just lacks the gold bell.

Last edited by ollj (2019-07-08 06:46:50)

Board footer