One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-07 21:57:12

VixieVixen

The Story of the Stella Family and Emilya's Zoo

This is for Melody Stella, my childless sister and my four sons.

I was born to a town with one fertile female, my mother, she has me and then my sister shortly after I turn five. I am told by everyone to stay safe, keep warm, etc. the usual and I do. I explore and find a bear behind property fences which are broken down. I quickly fix this and discover a note saying this is a zoo built by people in my family.

I head back to what I was doing and as I turn 14 I instantly have a daughter Emilya. This is obviously great as I'm one of the last women left. I  clothe my child and she starts talking about the zoo. I take her there and she tells me she's one of the people from the note and that we need to fix the other pens containing sheep . I do this and then she's old enough and runs off to find more animals. I say be safe your the only girl I have right now. She doesn't reply.

I pop out a son and carry on keeping up my yum bonus. I have 3 more sons, while I am nursing one Emilya comes in cursing and bleeding. We fix her up and she says something about a guy and pig letting it go to early. I again ask her to be safe as she's the only girl.

I eventually have a bonus of 13 yums, am fully clothed sat at the fire but no more children come and I turn grey. My sister appears and tells me shes had no kids so far. She now sits exclusively on the fire and tries her best for another girl while i search for Emilya. I ask my sons, they haven't seen her. This is when melody suggests looking on the family tree for her. I tab out and she has died to a wolf. The only woman in the village died to her own zoo animals. We tell my boys and chat about the younger days of the game as we grow old.

Sorry Eve Stella, This is what happened to your line.

My Eve Name is usually Fanta or Vix
Kids names: Legacy, Future, Amazing, Goddess, Beautiful, Destiny, Mercy, Liberty
Planet or Fruit Names
Nadia, Emma, George, Kayla, Lily, Freya, Hayley, Harriet, Harry, Hunter

#2 2019-07-07 22:07:21

MultiLife

Re: The Story of the Stella Family and Emilya's Zoo

Oof, rip. I was Sada Stella from Generation 5. I hunted like 5 wolves, 3 boars, 3 seals and 10 turkeys. And yet, the lineage ends to a wolf.
Stella family was always so low on women. When I was dying, we had only one girl;

zd6ZLeX.png

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4926910

It was really great to see the pelts made into clothing, with kids running around with wolf hats and seal skin coats.

Did my turkeys at least get eaten and made into broth?

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-07-07 22:10:07)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2019-07-07 23:08:23

VixieVixen

There was plenty of turkey broth smile

My Eve Name is usually Fanta or Vix
Kids names: Legacy, Future, Amazing, Goddess, Beautiful, Destiny, Mercy, Liberty
Planet or Fruit Names
Nadia, Emma, George, Kayla, Lily, Freya, Hayley, Harriet, Harry, Hunter

#4 2019-07-08 09:25:13

MultiLife

VixieVixen wrote:

There was plenty of turkey broth smile

Wohoo! (aw, couldn't link a fun Homer Simpson GIF to the post)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer