One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-25 02:57:28

Summer

Problems with Hetuw?

Is anyone else using the Hetuw mod experiencing problems with it in game since the last update or is it just me? ?

Most of the time, I can't click on myself, can't remove clothing, access my backpack, etc.

Other than that, it seems to be fine but this makes it hard to use the mod considering I often need to use my backpack, take off clothes and whatnot.

Is there a fix for this or something that might be causing it?

I've tried uninstalling OHOL and reinstalling it, tried the same with the mod too, but those did not seem to help.

#2 2019-11-25 03:09:01

LifeLetters

Re: Problems with Hetuw?

Yeah, and it's tending to just close the tab randomly, which it's never done before about a week ago

The peace we're surrounded by is temporary; prepare yourself for the inevitable.

#3 2019-11-25 07:08:17

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Hey he fixed it! Redownload 288 and it will be fixed. Also he checks github for bugs more than the forums so try to submit bugs there.

https://github.com/hetuw/OneLife

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#4 2019-11-25 09:23:03

Coconut Fruit

He fixed crashing, but this is a new bug I think. I had the same problem yesterday, two times. Had to restart the game to get access the backpack again (bp worked with hotkey but it didn't with mouse cursor).
Played two lives today and didn't experience this bug... It's not something very common I think.

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

#5 2019-11-25 09:42:55

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

This is a vanilla feature that was disabled, he enabled it with the latest version but now he disabled it again because people complained.

It's fixed. Redownload it. It doesn't say it's updated, but it is.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

Board footer