One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-14 21:44:33

tocal

I'm on to you Moni Eve...

Yesterday there was a black Moni family. The brown Moni family from a week ago was the longest lived family since the server update. The Brown Monis were unique in that they were a thriving town that was very far away from the cluster of towns that comprised the other families. I wanted to see how the black Monis were positioned relative to the other families and old Monis.

Sure enough, the Black Monis are another outlier, and right next to the old brown Moni town!
Moni Map

The Orange arrow points to the old brown Moni town location (already a positional outlier) while the black Monis are denoted by the turquoise arrow. Not only is the new Moni town next to the old one, someone connected the two towns with a road! This can't be a coincidence. The black Moni town is also super far away from the other families.

Whoever eve-d the black Monis, I'm on to you... smile

#2 2020-05-15 08:45:54

Arcurus

Re: I'm on to you Moni Eve...

lol, yesterday i followed that road and found the old Moni town, it was still full with tons and tons of food so i guess they died not on starvation...

#3 2020-05-15 14:16:58

Lightning

Re: I'm on to you Moni Eve...

You’re answers are in this forum Arcurus, they died of a common cause called “griefing”.

It was a shame, i really liked that family, it’s even more disappointing that they died due to griefing and not by just a lack of water, being this last cause, the most common way of villages to go downhill.

Last edited by Lightning (2020-05-15 14:19:05)

Board footer